The Greek government just released another nonpaper (in the same day!), this time hitting on statements made by President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker. You can find the original (in Greek) here, and the translated version below.
Today, together with the launch of this blog, I begin with what I hope to be the basic pillar of this endeavor (and its most frequent contribution): GR Political Economy Digest.
This section presents a list of the hottest articles, op-eds and analyses on the political economy of Greece, written within the past few days, cherry-picked by The Greek Analyst.
- Greece Could Exit the Euro by Accident, Warns Hardouvelis | Bloomberg, Jan 13 2015
- The Politics Behind the ECB’s Threat to Cut Greece Funding | Bloomberg, Jan 13 2015
- ECB warning to Greece deploys tactic honed in crisis | Kathimerini, Jan 13 2015
- Marcel Fratzscher: ‘Greece needs a new haircut’ | Deutsche Welle, Jan 13 2015
- The Sovereign Debt Crisis of Greece remains a Contentious Issue | The Huffington Post, Jan 13 2015
- Greece Can Learn from Brazil & Argentina | Bloomberg View, Jan 13 2015
- This Time Will Greece Exit the Eurozone? | Fortune, Jan 12 2015
- Catherine Rampell: Greece’s debt crisis is far from a resolution, to judge from history | The Washington Post, Jan 12 2015
- Greece in ‘Critical’ Situation as SYRIZA leads polls | CNBC, Jan 12 2015
- No Exit for Greece [OP-ED] | New York Times, Jan 12 2015
- After Elections, Greece Will Be in Race Against Time | New York Times, Jan 11 2015
- Greek PM offers to ease austerity to head off Syriza challenge | The Guardian, Jan 11 2015